March 2020

March 2020

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sneak Peeks from Me Bags

Here some really cute pictures from "me" bags this week. There will be a class book next week to share all of the fun stuff we learned about each other, but some of these pictures are just too priceless. Your children are great public speakers and haven't been shy about sharing the contents of their "me" bags.And just in case you are wondering, our school bags and lunch boxes are worthy of "showing off." Since we started afternoon carpool in the downstairs hallway, the children love showing off their bags to their friends. I wish I could hear all of the conversations between friends as we wait on parents, but I love to watch them talking with each other and pointing to various things on their bags. The excitement of childhood is infectious, but the huge smiles that appear when they are talking about their family is priceless.

No comments: