March 2020

March 2020

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sharing God's Love

Here are some of our friend pictures from this week. We spent a lot of time talking about how friends are alike and different. We also continued to talk about being a bucket filler, but knowing how to forgive if someone is a bucket dipper. It is so amazing to see the growth in your children since school started. We are all learning to work together in our classroom family. We also learned a special song that was shared via children in Tanzania. (Because yes we can have friends all of the world and some of them may not look a thing like we do.) The words translate as follows..."I am thanking Jesus, I am thanking Jesus, I am thanking Jesus with my heart...." and yes I do thank Jesus every day for these beautiful, smiling faces totally "lit" up with His love.

No comments: