March 2020

March 2020

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Feeling Fantastic

This week has been about the letter F. We spent some time talking about families and feelings and will start my favorite subject, fall, tomorrow. Here are some fun pictures of our "feelings" faces. There will be a fun class book that will start making it through our class; so when it shows up in your child's bag take a few minutes to read around the faces to find out what makes us happy, mad, sad, & scared. Can you guess what we are feeling in these pictures? (We were acting and having so much fun - I wish I could post all of my pictures .) Our two cute angels above are showings us happy. The trio just below is showing us scared.The red trio (and I know you can't believe that this grouping was unintentional because of the shirt color) is, you guessed it, mad.
This last little group is showing us sad. If you could have seen all of the boys & girls showing us this face you might get the impression this is a face they use a lot. I can only speak about my own children, but this face usually gets them what they want OR gets them out of trouble.
We had fun sharing our feelings and spent most of our time talking about using our words when we are upset. There are so many fun books about feeling all of our feelings but the best one reminds us that God loves us no matter what face we put on. He always listens and never grows tired of hearing our prayers! This makes me feel happy just thinking about it! God is good! All the time!!!!!

No comments: