March 2020

March 2020

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Grandparent's Day!

Okay this post is a little early, but I am going to be out of town throughout the weekend and I had to share it today. Since Sunday is Grandparent's Day we spent a little bit of time today talking about the special things we do with our Grandparents. Did you know that Everybody LOVES their grandparents? I mean "really alot!" Well they also love to hear all of the names we use for them. Some of us have a mimi, nana, nona, gmaw, grandmama, etc... (And that is just the grandma names.) No matter what we call them, everyone knows they really are the best. Here is a little picture from us to say "Happy Grandparent's Day!"
Now here are the things we said about our grandparents: (please excuse any mis-spellings because I don't know if I have the nicknames right. I did the best I could.)
Addy: "I have a mimi, papa, nana, grandpa. I stay with them when I am sick and I play with them too. I like to jump on the trampoline."
Charlie: "I have a grandma & grandpa. They like it when I play cars with them."
Christopher: "I have a nanny. I like to do everything with nanny."
Cori: "I have a grandma & grandpa. I like to sleep with Nana. I also play with their dog, Maggie."
Dylan: "I have a papa & grandmama. They live far away. Mimi's don't like to run."
Ian: "I have a grandma, nana, & granddaddy. I like to play at their house and go to eat at IHOP with them. IHOP is the best restaurant."
Jarrett: "I have Grandma Gorgeous. We like to go outside and catch bugs."
Kenzie: "I have a grandma. Her buys me clothes."
Liam: "I have a mema, papa, grandad & mimi. I like to play tickle with them."
Noah: "I have a nona. Sometimes I sleep with her all night."
Van: "I have a nana. She gives me sweet tea and sometimes Coke."
Victoria: "I have a grandma & grandpa. They cook and I play with my cousins."

No comments: