March 2020

March 2020

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Best Raincoat Ever!

I think with all of the rainy days we have had lately - we have had to work hard to make the best of it.  We have been doing lots of indoor exercise and watched our share of educational videos -but this friend in our class had the best idea yet - find the coolest raincoat.  Isn't this great?  I would certainly wear one if they made it in an adult size because rainy days always need a little "cheering up."  The hood even has this fireman's helmet attached and how perfect is that for keeping the rain out of your eyes?  Sometimes I wish we could have some play time in the rain like I did when I was a little girl.  (Yes we put on our raincoats and boots and headed outside to play in the rain.)  We explored mud puddles and lots of other interesting things - but seeing how wet you could get was probably the best.  It was almost like a science experiment - to form a hypothesis and then put it to the test.  Either way - this is the best raincoat ever!  I had to share this bright spot from a gray day.

No comments: