March 2020

March 2020

Friday, February 22, 2013

How It Goes!

  Just some pictures of our classroom and really this is "how it goes."  We work and play and, yes, we really learn.  It is so awesome to watch the children play in centers and find new ways to play with toys or objects.  There are always new stories being told and imaginations are hard at work.  It is also more amazing to see the children watch the "work" tables and know that they need to complete certain learning tasks during the morning hours.  I am never surprised when a child comes over and says, " Mrs. Laura, I haven't done my work yet."  Amazing!!! To me this demonstrates that the children are becoming more aware of our day and how our schedule really works.  They are learning to become organized.  Their face beams with pride when they finish work centers and always ask "am I taking this home today?"  They are growing up so fast!  I hope that you are enjoying their folder work.  It is so important to review our weekly papers at your home and let your child explain what they learned.  Of course I know there may be some embellishing - but giving your child those few minutes to share and explain their week is priceless. 
 
 



No comments: