March 2020

March 2020

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Very Serious Subject

http://www.ilovejesus.com/myhome/holt/coloringbk/jesusnsgarden.gif
The church season of Lent is very serious. It is sad and scary and not very much fun to live in for 40 days. In all of our talks today about the fun of "Fat Tuesday" we also talked about what to expect tomorrow on Ash Wednesday. No one wants to talk about Jesus' death on the cross. So, to make it just a little bit easier, we fast forward of the Good News to come. Your precious children understand this awesome sacrifice by Jesus for us. I can see it in their eyes but I have to tell you that one of these angels brought tears to my eyes when she said "I know why Jesus had to walk to the cross...to take away my sin." (Again - God just spoke out right in our classroom.) Many thanks to you wonderful parents for filling your child's heart with Jesus' love.

No comments: