March 2020

March 2020

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Class Snapshots

These are random pictures from today. Even though I am in the classroom all day with the children, I miss out on a lot of great conversations. While Mrs. Laurie & I work with the children at the table, lots of "stuff" happens around us in play centers. Most of the time, if I even try to sneak up to listen to these sometimes deep conversations - the children stop talking. Imagine yourself here, what do you think the children are talking about? On occasion, I do get to participate in childhood conversations and have learned lots of amazing things. For instance, did you know that hot weather can take your superpowers? Or that a daddy really can paint fingernails? I also learned that one student really wants a cat, but can't have one because her mom is "electric to them." These are all things that I did not know - so I'll keep you posted with more amazing information when I get it.

No comments: