March 2020

March 2020

Friday, May 22, 2009

Our Class Picnic

Can you believe I forgot to take pictures during our class picnic? After the hundreds I have taken this year, I absolutely forgot to get my camera out. I am so sorry, but it was a wonderful time. Thank you so much for taking the time to make this gathering special for your child. They are very proud of their families and couldn't wait to share them with each other. I hope everyone got "playdates" scheduled for the summer. Each child is wonderful, unique, and full of God's love. We send our blessings and prayers with them as they get ready to make the transition from God's house to the "Big School."

1 comment:

Rhinestone Mama said...

It was a great time and thank you for the cd's as well! We will always cherish these memories that you captured.