March 2020

March 2020

Friday, May 8, 2009

I Went To The Zoo

As you know I missed class on Thursday to accompany my son's second grade class to Riverbanks Zoo. Every time that I go I am amazed by this wonderful learning complex we have right at our fingertips. The weather was beautiful and the temperature was mild. It was a great day. Almost every animal came out to say "hi," but I had to share this photo of the gorilla. I don't know which one it was, but he/she just sat still for us to all observe. What a beautiful, powerful representation of God's creation. If you haven't been to the zoo lately, go soon. The seals are leaving the zoo. Their exhibit is out of date and they will be moving to upgrade the habitat. For those in our class, we just read the book, Sammy the Seal. He was quite the character, just like the seals in our zoo. (Only ours don't leave the zoo to go to school.)

1 comment:

Rhinestone Mama said...

What a great picture!!! I am glad you enjoyed your day:)