March 2020

March 2020

Friday, November 19, 2010

"Open School Day"

Thank you parents for coming to open house today. I hope everyone enjoyed visiting our classroom. The children were so excited about bringing you back to school today. They called it "Open School." (It is a very big deal to bring your parents to school and show them around.) They are so proud of themselves and their hard work this year. I sincerely apologize for not taking one picture during your visit. I enjoyed visiting with everyone so much that I completely forgot about my camera.
There were lots of art projects to take home to decorate for the upcoming holiday weekend. As we prepared for the upcoming feast on Monday, we spent lots of time talking about being thankful & counting our blessings. I hope you take some time this Thanksgiving to try to "count" your blessings too. (For me there are just too many!) Have a great weekend and thank you so much for all that you do for our preschool.

No comments: