March 2020

March 2020

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pete the Cat

 
 Okay I am not going to deny it.  I love our Pete the Cat pumpkin.  (The one we made for the preschool raffle.)  He is so crazy cute and I was having a hard time parting with him.  I know our preschool parents are loving and would take good care of him, but I was really sad about letting him go.  So,  I took a chance and bought two tickets for the raffle and Yeah!!! I won him back for our classroom.  He is so much fun and we love to think of all the fun things he can do. 
He loves his school shoes and knows his colors, but when he gets chilly, he doesn't have anything to wear.  So the other day he had to wear a friend's coat.  This friend left it by accident at carpool and Pete just had to try it out.  It was so funny!  The children are thinking of new adventures for Pete and you guessed it, Halloween is on their mind.  We just have to wonder what Pete would really be for Halloween?  

No comments: