March 2020

March 2020

Monday, December 5, 2011

Waiting....

Waiting is so hard! We wait for so many things and Christmas seems like it takes the longest to get here. Can you imagine how it felt for Mary & Joseph? They were waiting and walking and trying to find a place to stay. (And trying to prepare for the arrival of Baby Jesus.)
Here we are waiting and some of us look a little happier than others. We have been talking a little bit about ways to wait and what it means to be patient. (I know that this is too much to expect for our little class - especially at Christmas, but I couldn't miss the opportunity to try and use this as a teaching moment.) I am not sure how to explain the difference in these two groups but it gives me reason to reflect. How am I waiting and getting my heart ready for Christmas? How are you?

No comments: