March 2020

March 2020

Monday, December 5, 2011

G is for Grandma Gorgeous

Here is one of the friends in our class showing off his beautiful Grandma! He calls her "Grandma Gorgeous." She stopped by to say "hi" and I had to snap a picture because I never actually met a "Grandma Gorgeous." Grandparents are such special people and I invite any grandparents to stop by our classroom for a quick introduction. Mrs. Laurie & I hear so much about all of the wonderful things you do together and it is nice to let our students "show you off" to their friends. I usually use the letter G as a special "grandparent" show & tell, but the holiday madness this year caused a slight change of plans. Please just let me know if you would like to stop by. We are so busy with holiday projects, I will need to coordinate the best time for you to visit. Thank you Grandparents for being so special!

No comments: