March 2020

March 2020

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Question of the Day?

If you brought your child in yesterday you saw one of my best "questions of the day." It was "do you know the name of our November?" Yes you found out the truth...I am a person who makes up trick questions. Actually I am a person who tries to "multi task" but makes mistakes when trying to do too much. The question of the day is something that I do before school and is usually a question about what we are doing or have been talking about. This question came as a result of a review of the months, but did not come out of my brain as it should. Yesterday's questions reveals one of the dangers of talking and writing at the same time. I could have been clever and said something like "yes we have another name for our November...it is the month of thankfulness." But I admitted fault. Mornings can be a little hectic, especially during holiday months. This is one of the craziest times of the year, but the most fun. The excitement builds until our Christmas holiday and the arrival of Baby Jesus! My excitement must have already gotten the best of me because I am thankful everyday for the gift of Baby Jesus in life! Happy November!

No comments: