March 2020

March 2020

Sunday, March 15, 2020

Dinosaur Week


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was dinosaur week and I openly admit that I am not an expert on this topic, but trusted in my preschool students to keep me in check. (Because any honest preschool teacher will readily admit that his/her students are the true dinosaur experts... us grown ups have too much other stuff taking up space in our brains to remember how to even say all of the dinosaur names.)  So this week we had fun being paleontologists and exploring dinosaur eggs and putting together dinosaur bones to make a tiny Tyrannosaurus Rex.  We also had lots of fun with art projects and learning activities.  AND... God is so good that He gave us playground days to be as loud as any dinosaur on the playground.
 
 
 
 
 
 
AND to end our week we ALL made it to "flag" level with this amazing brain work!  You can see we set up a "dinosaur hunt" in our classroom... but it was a hunt for letters, shapes and numbers.  It was very tricky because there were different colors and we had to really take our time to find everything in our classroom and complete the worksheet.  I have to admit I was a little apprehensive about this activity but these boys and girls totally blew me away.  This was a piece of cake!  We are totally "rocking" preschool! (And keeping Mrs. Laura on her toes!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: