March 2020

March 2020

Friday, March 10, 2017

The Great Lemonade Caper

 Since our class has been doing so great, Mrs. Kelli & I surprised them with a pizza lunch.  It was super delicious... but had NO idea a small cup of raspberry lemonade would make them so excited.  Below you can see the sequence of pictures I took after lunch to send to 2 friends who were out sick.  The facial expressions are priceless. They had TOO much fun smiling and making silly faces.  And above is the lemonade that started this... and really.... each child only got a small cup.  Simply Lemonade has some kind of goodness that just makes our energy bubbles burst.  (However... this teacher drank the same amount and I have to admit it did not give me the same energy burst that our boys and girls had.  And YES... I really needed it to finish out my day.)


No comments: