March 2020

March 2020

Thursday, March 2, 2017

All I Ever Needed To Learn... I Learned At Preschool....



I don't think I need to explain any of this... but you know I will.  Today was our Dr. Seuss day... and in honor of Oh The Places You'll Go.... we did a mini review of our time at the preschool.  These are our thoughts from today and YES... I LOVE THEM.  Each of these beautiful faces is a gift from God and I am so blessed to work with them every day.  Preschool is fun... it should be fun!  It is a place where we learn through play and have the confidence to try new things.  It is a place to make mistakes and learn from them and a place where friends encourage and lift each other up.  SO.... in a few months, we will really begin our adventure in "big school" and who knows all the places we will go.... BUT no matter what.. God will be with each of them.  Happy Dr. Seuss Day! ( And remember... even as adults we can still go to new places too.... life is way to short to stop having fun and trying new things.)

No comments: