March 2020

March 2020

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

The Tooth Fairy Strikes Again

Yep, you read it correctly....the tooth fairy strikes again.  Another sweet little girl in our class lost a baby tooth.  We were so excited for her.  And yes, the tooth fairy came right to her house.  She could not wait to tell everyone her good news.  Now amidst the excitement I did explain that the tooth fairy visits only when God makes our teeth wiggle.  He knows just the right time for our baby teeth to move out of the way for our "big" teeth SO we can not hurry this process up by trying to make our teeth wiggly before they are ready. Yes God has a plan for each one of us - right down to losing our first tooth.  We just have to trust in Him and celebrate for those that already have.  Happy Tooth Fairy Day!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww! Your student looks so adorable, Laura! I wonder how excited she was when the tooth fairy left a note for her. I remember exactly how thrilled my daughter was when she lost her first baby tooth. I remember taking tons of photos for the photo album as well. Actually, I think I'm going to look for them so I can start reminiscing! :)

Joel Haynes @ Herrin Pediatric Dentistry