March 2020

March 2020

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Playing

 
 
 I know I just posted classroom pictures yesterday, but I can't help myself.  These little bodies are always moving and playing, but getting along so well.  Now if you are not familiar with our classroom, it is set up with different centers for the children to play, but lately, they drag everything to the big rug to play.  I just love that.  Yes it is loud and yes it is a little chaotic, but they all just want to be right there together.  And....
 
At the end of the day we all clean it up.  The children work together, just like they played together, to tidy up before lunch.  I think they honestly love cleaning it up as much as they love getting it all out.  In our room it all falls under the umbrella of "playing."

No comments: