March 2020

March 2020

Thursday, February 27, 2014

"The Planets"

Many of you have asked about the "Planets" song.  I wish that I could take credit for this catchy little tune, but my son learned it from Mrs. Margie when he attended the preschool just a "few years ago."  It is such a fun little song and it makes it so easy for the children to learn the names of our planets.  Please be advised that hearing this song, even one time, may cause you to sing it repeatedly.  It is the kind of tune that gets "stuck" in your head and you will sing it for days.  (But on a positive note, it helped many of Marshall & Emerson's classmates pass middle school science tests.  I think once you learn it, it sticks with you forever.)  I hope you enjoy this little video and please know that we usually sing a lot better when the camera is not on.   

No comments: