March 2020

March 2020

Saturday, February 22, 2014

President's Day....

Better late than never....finally I think we are "caught up" from our snow days.  Even though we love the snow, it throws everything off, but we made it.  It was a few days late, but we learned about President's Day.  Now this is something I cannot truly understand - why would anyone want to have the enormous job of being our President, but you see our thoughts on this subject above.  I wrote exactly what the children said and I love that they see him as "crime fighter superhero."  (I didn't get this down on the paper but many of us did say that he lives in the "wipe house."  I love to hear our class' version of grown up words or phrases.)  Below you will see some of us having a little fun with some silly Presidential hats of the past.  We sure are glad that we don't have to dress this way anymore.  Happy Belated President's Day 2014!
 
 
 

No comments: