March 2020

March 2020

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Treats....

We have been working really hard in our classroom with our regular learning skills....but it is Christmas SO we have been making lots of treats too.  Tonight you got to take home letters to Santa and our "sleeping elf" pictures.  We also made these sweet little angels with our hands and feet.  I cannot tell you how many times they laughed when I showed them how big my hand was in comparison to theirs.....They cannot comprehend that one day they will be "this big." 
 
I hope you enjoy these for treasures for many years to come.  When my son attended the preschool over 8 years ago he made many items similar to this and he loves getting them out every year.  I think it is so crazy that he can remember exactly what they did to make it and who was there.  Precious memories that you would never think make that big of a difference... but they do.  Enjoy....

No comments: