March 2020

March 2020

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Rejoice!!!!

Welcome home Adam!  This is part of the "Welcome Ceremony" for my nephew's unit that just returned from Afghanistan.  I wanted to share this because I believe that this is what it sounds like to "rejoice."  It is amazing how much our military has to sacrifice for our country and this is very inspiring.  The footage is taken from the back of the hangar and you can hear the crowd as the huge sliding doors open. You can see pom poms, signs and flags all around!  (The end of the video shows the floor because there were tears of joy.  I had to put my phone up to give hugs to this hero!!!!)   This was the very first moment family members saw loved ones since they were deployed in March of this year.  Some seeing new babies for the very first time and lots of little ones anxious to see their mamas and daddies.  I thank God for the safety of everyone in his unit because they all returned just as they deployed.  I am proud to be an American!!!!  Thank you Adam for your service!  This is the best Christmas present ever!

No comments: