March 2020

March 2020

Monday, August 26, 2013

It Is Great To Be Back!!!!

Can you believe it?  We are back at Pilgrim Community Preschool and YES....LOVING IT!  This group of boys and girls could not be more precious and I know it is going to be a wonderful year.  God is so amazing and He blesses me in ways that I don't even know and this year is no exception.  I know that I am going to learn so much about Him through this smiling faces.  (Yes, Mrs. Laura learns a lot from "four year old" and no....I am not afraid to admit that.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It is such a wonderful gift to work with these children every day and who knows what they will grow up to be!  Our priority in this little class to make sure that each child knows that are specially created by God to be anything that they want to...and to know that we are here to help prepare them for that big new world of "kindergarten."  (Thank goodness we have a little time before the "kindergarten" part.)  Happy First Day of Preschool to the Class of 2014!!!!

No comments: