March 2020

March 2020

Friday, November 9, 2012

Warm Your Heart

Just to share a tid bit from our classroom.  If your child is saying funny words in other languages, don't be alarmed.  Pastor Jay is teaching us how to say "thank you" in languages around the world.  This week we learned how to say this in Japanese, Dutch & German.  We are also learning a very sweet song so I will do my best to capture this on video.  Also, I wanted to share some highlights from our prayer time at the end of "circle" each day.  I know that I am so lucky to live in the world of children and that I get to be inspired by them every day, but they really do know how to appreciate all of the little things in life.  This week during prayer, we had these awesome prayer thoughts...a Christmas tree, Barbies, mommy picking me up, an absent friend, a dog's injury, getting nails done with mommy, a daddy at a beach house, daddy to stay home all day, baby brothers....Please know that your children are so full of God's love and they share this every day with us at school! 

No comments: