March 2020

March 2020

Friday, November 9, 2012

Group Pictures

 Okay, it is almost totally impossible to get these sweet angels to be completely still for a group picture...but here was my best effort yesterday.  There were smiles all around, but every picture was slightly off with a head being cut off because someone moved or friends were looking all around because...."duh" we are on the playground...not a photo booth.  So these made me smile.  Maybe I should post some of the others just to see the countless efforts to get everyone together.  (I think you figured out that there was no way to get everyone so my plan "b" was to get the boys and girls together in separate groups.) If you do not see your child in these pictures, my apologies, but sometimes we just can't allow the camera to snap our beautiful face.  It is so much fun to run from the camera.

No comments: