March 2020

March 2020

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pumpkin Problem

I am telling everyone now that I have huge "pumpkin problem." As you saw from a previous post, the children already visited the pumpkin patch and collected their own little pumpkin. It has been a huge struggle to convince them that we are going to use them in the upcoming week for some science and math projects so they needed to remain at school. (I am really shocked that there were no tears today because they really love these pumpkins.) Well, here is my problem ... how do we decorate our small orange treasures? I usually have a consensus from our class on what to do with them, but here is our suggested list...I will be the first to admit that I am ambitious and creative, but this list is too much for me. So I am letting everyone know that the outcome will be a surprise. There are so many fabulous ideas on this piece of paper and I promise they are totally child generated. Believe me when I say that the children were very specific in their suggestions...so who knows what will come home next week. We will just wait and see.

No comments: