March 2020

March 2020

Sunday, October 2, 2011

J is For Jesus

Kenzie said, "Jesus loves me."
Addyson said, "I love Him."
Charlie said, "I know about His arms. He hugs me all of the time."
Liam said, "He makes apple tress with seeds."
Noah said, "He is nice."

If you need some inspiration this week, here is our latest art work. The children painted pictures of Jesus, because after all, J is for Jesus. I completely love all of their work because I know it came right from their heart. (Remember how I said I feel guilty for actually getting paid to do this job? Well who wouldn't if you got to hear God speak to you through your child's smiling face.) These are currently displayed right outside of our classroom. If you walk in for morning car pool, you should take a few minutes to look at everyone's work. As far as I can see, Jesus looks completely different to each one of us and I think He is just beautiful.

Cori said, "Jesus gives us rain."
Van said, "He makes everybody."
Ian said, "He makes magic."Christopher said, "He is nice."Dylan said, "I love Him."

No comments: