March 2020

March 2020

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Have You Seen Jesus?

Have you seen Jesus? I'm not sure - but I believe that I see Him everyday in the faces of these beautiful children. He so pointedly reminds me about forgiveness, patience and love and I am so glad that He does. This week, however, the children painted their own pictures of Jesus. There was no hesitation with the project, as each child had a very clear idea of what they wanted to capture on paper. Some of us had to make sure there was a beard and some of us had to make sure he had a toy. Who really knows? Stop by to see your child's beautiful art project. I have listed their captions below.


Andrew said, "Jesus lives in heaven."
Britton said, "Jesus is saying, Hi."
Carson said, "Jesus is trying to fly."
Chloe said, "Jesus is smiling."
Dalton said,"Jesus is playing with toys."
Emma said, "Jesus is standing and sharing His love."
Hank said, "Jesus is happy."
Hudson said, "Jesus is praying."
Jordan said, "Jesus is here."
Mary-Margaret said, "Jesus is loving the girls..."(in our class)
Savannah M. said, "Jesus helps us."
Savannah T. said, "Jesus is saying come to me children."
Thomas said, "Jesus is surfing when He was a little boy."
Wyatt said, "Jesus is hugging me."

I think we see Jesus in everyone of these. I hope this makes you smile. Your children are so special and I am so blessed to be teaching them this year. Happy Wednesday!

No comments: