March 2020

March 2020

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Christmas Program!!!!

 Look at these totally cute cuties!!! Yes I know that isn't correct grammar... but you know I'm right!!!
The Christmas Program has come and gone AND we were AWESOME!  We did a great job singing and showed off our very best manners.  I am so proud of these sweet boys and girls!  We were dressed in our best... right down to our socks. What a way to share the Good News of Christmas with our entire preschool family.  I know we have another week of preschool... but Merry Christmas everyone!
There were lots of goodies that went home after our program.  Our boys and girls have been hard at work learning the Christmas story and making lots of art projects along the way.  You can see two of the Nativity banners our friends colored.  I LOVE the picture cards - they remind us of all the parts of that most important Christmas night so long ago.  I wish you could sneak into our classroom and hear our boys and girls repeat the angel's message to the shepherds, "Do NOT be afraid."  It makes me smile to see that they know this is true and they shout it out loud.  This little phrase helped calm our nerves tonight and have the courage to come sing to our guests in the Sanctuary.


No comments: