March 2020

March 2020

Friday, August 21, 2015

Never Take A Moment For Granted

Indulge me for one minute... (you'll probably hear this from me a lot) - but enjoy your children!!! Never take one second for granted!  Always listen and be there because they grow up soooooo fast!! (It really happens and you don't even know where the time went!)  My boys are now both in High School and it seemed to happen overnight.   As you start this year in preschool, just slow down a tiny bit and play with your children.  Spending quality time with your child makes a difference in their emotional development and boosts self esteem - and these are key factors to your child's success in public school.  Okay - my minute is up.... but fast forward a few years and you'll be right where I am now and you'll be wishing you had embraced some of that crazy play time with your babies. (Because being with mom and dad isn't really cool anymore.)

No comments: