March 2020

March 2020

Friday, August 21, 2015

All Set & Ready To Go

No one believes me when I say that I am READY to get back to preschool - but it is the 100% truth!!! Yes I get tired, yes it can be really hard, but it never feels like work.  God is is so amazing in all the He gives me with no expectation that I give back - but truly my cup is always overflowing!!!! Mrs. Kelli created this awesome bulletin board to start everyone off and it is true!  You are important! You are loved!  You are creators!  You are kind!  You are explorers!  You are the reason we are here!!!!  So with that being said - these apples represent the beautiful children God has blessed us with this year. 
 
 
 
 Our room is as ready as it will ever be and we are all ready to make new friends.... AND Pete the Cat is waiting to get us going on Monday with our school shoes.  It is going to be a totally awesome and "rockin" year in our classroom!!!

No comments: