March 2020

March 2020

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

One Of Those Amazing Moments....


There are so many amazing things that occur in our classroom...I am not exaggerating.  There are many times in one tiny window of a day that something totally amazing happens.  We learn something new that we thought we would never understand, we try something new that felt a little scary, we make a new friend, we help someone, we fill someone's bucket - I could go on and on.  These two events just happen to have happened when I could grab my camera and snap a picture.  The group above invented a new card game with the Japanese counting cards. (Yes, you read that right.  We can count to 10 in Japanese.)  They played for quite some time at this new game and had a blast.  The group below was reading a book together.  (And even if they are pretending to read - I qualify that as reading because you have to start somewhere.)  It was a book we read at circle time and they were flipping the pages and having a good time working together.  To me the amazing part is that this all happened spontaneously.    I had to share these and will try my best to catch more during this year.  The difficulty is that Mrs. Rachel and I are usually working with the children in groups and I don't grab my camera in time.  If you haven't heard me say this before, your children are so wonderful and specially made by God.

No comments: