March 2020

March 2020

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Our First Day!!!!

  Boy was I glad to be back!!!! I think that I was even more excited than the children.  There is just so much learning to do and more than that, making new friends and having fun!!!  It was such a wonderful day.  We have a fun picture schedule to help us keep track of our day and pretty soon we will add some clock faces to teach us about time.  Today was so busy that it was over before we even knew it. 
 To end our day, we each got a fun bag of magic play doh.  I sure hope that everyone saw some fun colors when they mixed it all up in their bag.  Even if it didn't magically change colors I am confident that it is going to be a wonderful year!!!  
 

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Morrison had a great day! Thanks for making it so special!