March 2020

March 2020

Monday, December 6, 2010

Take Time To Enjoy Your Family


This is just a quick thought to remind everyone that life is moving so fast this month. (and every month.) Please take some time today, tonight, breakfast, to just soak it all up. God blesses us so many ways and it is just too easy to take it for granted. We are all waiting on Baby Jesus and it wasn't a race to the finish for Mary & Joseph. It was quiet and slow. Laugh a lot and make wishes and write letters to Santa - because it will all be over before you know it.

We close our "circle time" (I know it is actually a rectangle) every day with prayers and it is humbling to hear what comes from your children's hearts. Every tiny thing that you do makes a difference. "I love my mom & dad." "I love God & Jesus." "I love snuggling with my mom when my daddy is out of town." "I love my grandparents." Just in case you ever wonder....you are the best! (I took my own advice tonight and did not do any school work. My family went roller skating with the cub scouts and it was great. Love is just calculated falling on those four small wheels and rolling around to fun music. It is good to give thanks to the Lord!)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Great advice. I bet Madelyn was the once who talked about snuggling when daddy is out of town! She is such a joy!