March 2020

March 2020

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Perspective

This is one of my favorite art projects ever.  The "pine cone turkey" made by my oldest child around age 4. You can see in this picture that there are two sets of handprints... the small (poorly colored) hands are Marshall's at age 4 and the much larger hands are his from about 3 days ago... (yes tears occurred when I put this second set on the small pine cone.)  I am sharing this picture with you because it really tells a story.  Life moves so very fast and all of this time with your child will be gone in the blink of an eye.  Marshall will be 21 years old in the coming weeks and I continue to always think of him as my precious preschooler who needed help with his shoe laces and didn't always want to leave me for his preschool day. Enjoy your days together and take the time to play and color.  Your babies grow up faster than you know.

No comments: