March 2020

March 2020

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Senior Pictures

So if anyone is familiar with this blog, you know that I am a mom that has much difficulty actually acknowledging that my children are pretty much adults.  This is my baby.... yes... my baby and I had a major melt down when the packet pictured above arrived in my mailbox.... SENIOR PROOFS!  When did this all happen?  I tell all of my preschool families that you never really imagine your child any bigger than preschool age... but then this happens.  So here I am reminding you to enjoy every moment with your child... even if it is a cup of spilt milk... these days go so much faster than you know.  Emerson, pictured below, is at the beginning of his senior cross country season.  All of the road trips and hot days are almost over.  I'm probably the only person in the world with tears over a hot day on a running course... but it's how I roll. Give your child a kiss and enjoy whatever it is they want to do this day... because before you know it... you will be in my shoes!

No comments: