March 2020

March 2020

Sunday, November 5, 2017

Halloween Fun

 Okay... this is delayed... and my apologies... but I never said I was a technology wiz!!!!  Although I have many technical advisors in my home, I sometimes try and do things without asking for help... and that's how I ended up being late in these posts.  I moved folders around and it took the expert hand of my husband to get us all organized again... BUT... here are the pictures from our Halloween day of fun!!!  We had gorgeous weather to run and play.  (We used our monster feet to get us up and down the hill...)  AND... then we had lots of fun in our classroom.  We had a yummy lunch and played a crazy fun spider game.  Below you see our very best scary faces...

 There were scary teeth in our treat bags...
 but... we did not use them to eat our pizza for lunch.  It was a Happy Halloween in our room.  Thank you to the party parents who made this day so special for us.




No comments: