March 2020

March 2020

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Take A Sneak Peek

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just a quick peek into our classroom this week.  It has been so busy that I have hardly had time to grab my camera.  These little faces are working so hard to learn and do their work that they keep Mrs. Kelli and I on our toes.  We had show and tell, we did tons of playing in centers and worked for the "stars" on our pumpkin math book.  The Home Living Center has come alive with the imaginary food, old cell phones and recycled calculator.  We now have a restaurant complete with wait staff... Today I was served coffee and treats as we worked.  Pretty soon I am going to have "order pads" for the children to practice writing and adding up bills.   It is amazing to watch them grow so fast and it is hard to believe that our year is moving so quickly.... Halloween is next week!  (And you know what that means?  Thanksgiving is just around the corner.)

No comments: