March 2020

March 2020

Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Goodies

 

 The Christmas goodies that went home with you last night were created by your child and a little bit of teacher help.  I LOVE the Nativity Banner we made.  I think this is my all time favorite project because not one of them looked even a tiny bit alike.  This is treasure for years to come and I would think your child's retelling of the Christmas story would be a treasure too. 
Don't forget your letter to Santa....we worked hard on our letters and had fun taking our "sleeping elf" pictures.  (Although I think the candy cane stands were most inviting.....)  These little letters are helpful just in case something was left off of Santa's list.  Happy Almost Christmas!  (Only 13 more days or 2 candles in our class...)

No comments: