March 2020

March 2020

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Welcome Back!


 We had some special guests in our class today!  Two graduates from Pilgrim Community Preschool returned to our classroom to share some books!  It is always so wonderful to welcome students back into our classroom to show off new skills.  I think it makes a huge impression on the children currently in the class because they get to me real kindergartners (& now 2nd grade brothers) and ask questions about what it kindergarten is really like.  It is always makes me smile to see how God has helped our students grow up.  Thanks so much for stopping in to say hi and share your reading skills!  (Merci Beaucoup!  C'est Tres Bien!  to my French Immersion friend.)

1 comment:

Shannon Manning said...

Oh Mrs. Laura what a great pleasure to see you again! I am sorry we missed Mrs. Laurie but please give our love to her. Thank you for letting Shane & Savi come into the classroom and spend some time with you all. The four year olds look so tiny I can't believe it's only been a year since Savi has been away.... You look wonderful & always show the love of God through your great energy and smiles. We will always love you.