March 2020

March 2020

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Beautiful!!!




 Our letter of the week was B and boy did we do a great job coming up with words that begin with this letter.  My title for this post, however, sums it all up - Beautiful!  These precious faces are just beautiful and I love having the opportunity to work with them every day!  God is so awesome because He brought us together for this final year of preschool and He walks in our classroom every day when He speaks to me through these precious smiles.  Learning together through work and play and loving school is the best foundation you can give your child as you prepare them for "big school."  Who knows what the future holds for these 13 friends, but I know that God has something amazing planned for each of them.  I love this quote from Dr. Seuss, "today you are You, that is truer than true.  There is no one alive who is Youer than You."  Thank goodness God made us all so different with dynamic personalities.  I think our class is best at accepting each other as we are and loving the fun things that we bring to our room...this is beautiful!!!




No comments: