March 2020

March 2020

Thursday, April 16, 2009

More Grandparents



We had another grandparent visit our classroom. It has been such a great thing to meet all of these wonderful and important people. I wasn't sure if I had gotten all of these pictures up so if some are repeats I apologize. You will never know what it means to your children to show off their grandparents to their classmates. Our "Grandparents Wall Of Fame" is still growing and there is time to get more pictures up before the end of the year. If I have missed any grandparents I apologize. Please bring it my attention and I'll get them up soon. We try to grab them and take pictures when we can.

All right, these three don't belong in our class, but aren't they handsome? They belong to me and I just had to show them off. This is a picture of my children and my dad all dressed up for Easter. Grandparents are the BEST!!!!!

2 comments:

Rhinestone Mama said...

We cherish the blog. Thank you so much Mrs. Laura. You have set the bar so high...........

jkbwjj said...

Aren't they handsome!!