March 2020

March 2020

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Do You Enjoy This Blog?

I love sharing photos of our class activities and need to know if this is fun for parents and students. My goal in starting this blog was to provide interest in computer skills for the children, while making it fun by letting them see the events in our room. Please let me know if you would like for me to continue posting on our class blog. I feel so lucky to see all of their growth and want to share it with you. Since my time is limited when I see you before and after school, this seems like an easy way to share news from our room. If you aren't seeing your child posted very often - I am careful not to post a picture of a child with any type of personal information. This can't always be helped as some us always like to hold our work up with our name printed on it. Send me an email to let me know what you think.

2 comments:

StacieandMark said...

Mrs. Laura,
This blog was a wonderful idea! We check it at least twice a week to keep up with everything going on, because you can't always drag it out of little ones. I know you probably don't get much feed back, but believe me, your hard work is evident and appreciated!!!

jkbwjj said...

Mrs. Laura,
This is a fantastic way for us to take a peek into the lives of our children while they are away from us. I love to scroll up and down and talk with James about his days at school. We all apreciate this site..you just don't know. You are a wonderful, kind and loving teacher. It shows in everything you do with and for our children. Thanks for taking the time to share your classroom with us!!