March 2020

March 2020

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Insects.... They Are Not Bad

 
This week we kept on track with Earth Day and taking care of the Earth by learning about insects and spiders.  I know... they are all creepy and crawly....but they are not bad.   (At least that is what I tell myself.)  We sang a crazy cute song that I found on Pinterest to help us learn the difference between insects and spiders... and I dare not even mention the title or I'll be singing it forever.  (But ... the song worked because we did the worksheet you see pictured above with no teacher help at all!!!)
 
We had fun with our snack and showed off our kindergarten work with our butterfly color by number.  And yes.... we still had plenty of time to play and have lots of learning fun!!!
 
 
 
 
 

 Oh.... and to top things off.... Our mammoth sunflowers are already growing!!!!  This really is an awesome week!

No comments: