March 2020

March 2020

Friday, May 11, 2012

Graduation

 
 
I apologize for not posting after our Spring Fling, but for those of you who attended our class picnic, you have an idea of what we have been working on in our classroom.  The children are so excited about their memory books and love looking back at their work for this year.  They also could not wait to give out the Mother's Day and Father's Day gifts that we made during these last few weeks.  I am having my usual difficulties preparing for graduation and letting this little class family go.  These children have become the best of friends and work together so well.  I hope that everyone enjoyed looking at all of the goodies that came home in your little bag and that you shared in your child's pride for all their hard work this year.  God blessed me with this little group of angels and I have learned as much from them as they learned at Pilgrim Preschool.  Thank you very much for entrusting them to my care this year. Graduation is just around the corner and here our little people displayed in the hall. ( Just a preview of what will happen next Thursday.)

No comments: