March 2020

March 2020

Monday, January 3, 2011

We're Back!



Today was our first day back and it was great! The children seemed genuinely excited to be back at school and in all honesty, I was too. (I don't know about you, but at my house, my two wonderful boys had spent enough quality time together and it was the right time to get everyone back into a routine. ) During circle, we spent some time talking about how much fun the holiday break was and shared our thoughts about Santa's treats. It was high energy, but much, much, much, fun!

It was also great fun to discover that 2011 is a new year, but more importantly - it will be the year that everyone starts kindergarten. This was one of those times when the children actually got more excited about school because soon they will be "BIG." Graduation is only a few months away and unfortunately it will be here before you know it. Happy 2011!

As you can see from the pictures, the playground was really bright. The quality of these pictures isn't my best, because I literally had to chase everyone around to try and catch a snap shot. They were all running and playing and had no desire to stop and pose.

No comments: