March 2020

March 2020

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch


Even though it was really chilly, we made it to the pumpkin patch today. I had to share the photo of our class. They were so excited to get their little pumpkins and were heartbroken to leave them at school today. I promised that we could take them home tomorrow or Thursday if we can get our decorating done. We used the democratic process to decide on the manner in which we will accessorize our little orange friends. Stay tuned for more on this topic. Also, just a reminder to dress warmly for the playground. We did stay in today because of our field trip to the "pumpkin patch." We already have lots of sniffles and coughs and I don't want any of us to miss out on Trick or Treat fun this Friday because of illness.

I had to share this funny photo. My sister & I had fun helping with our church trunk or treat. We are best friends and I love her very much. This was too good not to share. Happy Fall!

No comments: